I’m READY to meet YOU, SEE, and guide you,
and be a divine mirror of FIERCE LOVE AND TRUTH for you.
- Have already started your journey of BEAUTY, courage, and radiant living.
- Are READY to SHINE more fully!
- Are ready to OFFER YOUR GIFTS in a more authentic, creative and powerful way, to make an even bigger impact on others and in the world.
- Are COMMITTED to loving kindness, generosity, seeing and creating beauty and life-affirming relationships.
- Have a reverence for the SACRED FEMININE — Goddess, Shakti, Sacred Woman and the Feminine Face of God.
- Have a love for EMBODIED and spiritual practices, and long for much more.
- KNOW you will blossom in a circle of women, each sharing their power and stories, and feeling blessed by your presence, and you by theirs!
- Long for a safe and sacred space to DANCE, play and express your truth.
I grew up in a home of dance and art.
I’m a dancer, artist, and facilitator of healing, expressive and sacred experiences and DJ
and co-founder of The Move Dance Collective, Toronto’s largest ecstatic dance community.
I’m a devotee of the Divine. The Divine Feminine.
I’m a mother, friend, traveller, partner, daughter and sister.
As a Messenger of Love,
I’m a muse to many.
I have over 40 years’ experience in the creative, healing and spiritual arts spanning continents and countries—Indonesia, Wales, USA, India and Canada.
I’ve fallen head over heels in love with life and my place in it.
I’m devoted to your liberation and healing through the joy of ecstatic dance and community, rooted in LOVE and creativity.
NOTHING HELD BACK. ONLY LOVE AND LIGHT springing forth.
I’m committed to being a WAYSHOWER, A FRIEND and SISTER.
I’m committed to inspiring your FLIGHT on effervescent wings of trust, confidence, ease and beauty.
I’m curious, courageous and committed.
I believe in the magic of letting go, in miracles, and limitless possibilities.
I know something about life, and …
I’m a Canadian national dance award winner!
Here I am after receiving the ‘I Love Dance Award’ for HEALTHY CITIZENS from the Canadian Dance Assembly. It was an honour to be acknowledged on a national level as an outstanding individual and organization promoting DANCE as a tool for healthy communities!
Why You? Why Me? Why Us?
Over the past few years we’ve seen a global transformation unfolding; a Feminine Renaissance! This renaissance calls us to step into new ways of BEING.
We’re awakening, stirring, rising, reflecting, praying, responding, connecting and dancing.
We’re exploring coming home to ourselves and to the world.
Our innate wisdom tells us that our happiness depends on rightful and loving relationships.
When we come together in a sacred space of sisterhood we inspire each other to rise up and shine.
Together we ARE the MEDICINE,
the antidote to move us beyond where going alone can take us.
As long as we choose to navigate solo we RISK wasting precious time in limiting beliefs and patterns. We stay stuck in self-deflating concepts of feeling ‘not good enough’ or ‘too much’ or teeter tottering between the two.
Even years of self-improvement workshops, books and therapies will only get us so far.
We need the honest and loving truth, clear reflection and deep encouragement from our heart-centered sisters.
They’ll propel us forward and support our playing BIGGER, so our gifts can SHINE and touch the world deeply, intimately and passionately.
Sister, know this…
The world desperately needs who you are and what YOU offer.
Not someday, but NOW. I can help you do just that.
Read My: Holding Space – A Metta Practice